[Pacemaker] Permission denied using HAWK

Tim Serong tserong at novell.com
Sun Jun 19 23:57:48 EDT 2011

On 18/06/11 22:02, Michael Schwartzkopff wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Creating a resource in HAWK works like a charm. Very nice. Now I want to start
> or stop the resource and the pop-up window tells me:
>
> "Error: Permission Denied"
>
> Any idea what might be wrong?
>
> System:
> - OpenSUSE 11.4
> - pacemaker 1.1.5
> - hawk 0.4.1 from OBS
>
> Editing the resource works.

Rails 2.3.11 introduced a fix for a cross site request forgery exploit,
which broke Hawk's start/stop/etc. functionality on the status screen.
I've just updated Hawk on OBS to work correctly in this case.  Please
try upgrading to the latest version (hawk-0.4.1-2.1.$ARCH.rpm).

Regards,

Tim
--
Tim Serong <tserong at novell.com>
Senior Clustering Engineer, OPS Engineering, Novell Inc.