[Pacemaker] Start order after manual migration

Pawel Warowny warp at master.pl
Wed Jun 15 17:57:38 EDT 2011

Dnia Wed, 15 Jun 2011 18:14:19 +0200
Dejan Muhamedagic <dejanmm at fastmail.fm> napisał(a):

Hi

Thank you for reply.

> That's really odd. Is it that at this time vr_debian_squeeze
> runs on node1?

No, vr_debian_squeeze doesn't run on node1, it starts on node2 as the
first resource despite of order and colocation constraints.

> The first rule in pacemaker is not to start the
> same resource on two or more nodes.

That's not the problem. The problem is, that vr_debian_squeeze starts
before other resources. It should start as the last.

I will deploy test cluster with some dummy resources to test it out.

--
Pawel Warowny