[Pacemaker] (Linux-HA)resource-stickiness automatically move all resources in certain time

Max Williams Max.Williams at betfair.com
Wed Jun 8 12:33:03 EDT 2011

I'm not quite sure about your requirements because it sounds like you want to be able to perform a manual check of a host post failure AND have automatic fail back but perhaps you could remove the resource stickiness and look at setting migration-threshold to 1 and failure-timeout to 3600:
http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1/html/Pacemaker_Explained/s-resource-options.html