[Pacemaker] Custom OCF Resource Agents

Sean.Feeney at sonydadc.com Sean.Feeney at sonydadc.com
Thu Jun 30 17:32:23 EDT 2011

I have written a few ocf resource agents and need to debug. Is there any
way to do this outside of pacemaker/crm? If I need to do this within
pacemaker/crm, will the cluster pick up my changes to the ocf files
automatically or do I need to run some sort of refresh or do I have to
completely delete and re-add the resource?

Thanks,
Sean Feeney

Internet Email Confidentiality: Privileged/Confidential Information may be
contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated (or
designated as responsible for delivery of this message to such person),
you may not copy or deliver this to anyone else. In such case, you should
destroy this message, and notify me immediately. Thank you.