[Pacemaker] Deleted nodes returns

Proskurin Kirill k.proskurin at corp.mail.ru
Wed Jun 22 06:41:44 EDT 2011

Hello all.

I have a strange problem.
At the beginning of my cluster there is a nodes called mysender38.i and
mysender39.i

Then I:
Stop them
Delete all from /var/lib/heartbeat/crm/*
crm_node --force --remove NODENAME
cibadmin --delete --obj_type nodes --crm_xml '<node uname="NODENAME"/>'
cibadmin --delete --obj_type status --crm_xml '<node_state
uname="NODENAME"/>'
Changed they hostname
Start them

And they are gone and new one a running.
But *any time* I make changes in cluster configuration I get this:
OFFLINE: [ mysender39.i mysender38.i ]

And I need to crm_node --force --remove and so on again to make them
disappear. It is a bug or I doing something wrong?

pacemaker-1.0.11
corosync-1.2.7

--
Best regards,