[Pacemaker] preventing cluster doing any action when load reaches some threshold

Nikola Ciprich nikola.ciprich at linuxbox.cz
Sun Jun 19 10:34:24 EDT 2011

Hello Andrew et al,

few times, it happened to me, that cluster node got loaded too much
(especially I/O load), so cluster actions (monitor) started to timeout.
So cluster manager decided to restart services etc, thus causing even
higher load (especially when cluster has tens of services). Is there
any way, to tell that when loadavg reaches some threshold (ie 10),
manager should postpone all actions?
Or is there some more elegant way to deal with this kind of situation?
Thanks a lot in advance!
nik

--
Ing. Nikola CIPRICH