[Pacemaker] Pacemaker additional parameters on stonith plugins

Uwe Grawert grawert at b1-systems.de
Sat Jun 18 14:19:29 EDT 2011

Hello,

on RHEL6.1 I tried to configure stonith using the fencing plugins from
the fence-agents packet. I used the fence_bladecenter agent and it
failed. It turned out, that Pacemaker adds parameters: option, nodename,
port. "port" is already a mandatory parameter that has to be configured
in the CIB for this agent and it is a number. Pacemaker adds this
parameter again with the name of the node to fence.

Is the additional port parameter really nessecary? nodename does define
the nodes name already.