[Pacemaker] Mail notification for fencing action

imnotpc imnotpc at rock3d.net
Mon Jun 13 15:30:03 EDT 2011

I've created a group containing the primary RA and MailTo as the second
resource. This works as exected and sends an e-mail when the primary resource
stops or starts. I'd like to configure pacemaker to send an e-mail any time a
node goes down regardless of it having any resource is currently running on
it. I found nothing useful on google and I've tried every configuration I can
think of and I can't figure this out. Can the MailTo resource be configured to
do what I want?

Jeff