[Pacemaker] [Openais] question for the technical support

Tim Serong tserong at novell.com
Thu Jun 9 23:11:05 EDT 2011

(this is more appropriate to the pacemaker list than openais)

On 09/06/11 22:16, Андрей Гребенников wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> I'd like you to help me with the problem dealing with the Pacemaker
> being set up in The Suse Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1.
> I'm going through the article
> http://www.novell.com/documentation/sle_ha/book_sleha/?page=/documentation/sle_ha/book_sleha/data/part_install.html
> where you describe the process of setting up the CTDB in the Pacemaker.
> The system works correctly while both nodes are up. When I switch one
> node the client's machine can connect to the Samba host sometimes
> although ping works good. It looks like the Pacemaker don't forward the
> client's request to the CTDB resource on the working node.
> May you tell me me any method how to solve such problem?

Can you post a copy of your config? (crm configure show).

Are you able to connect to Samba on the remaining host if you use the
host's physical IP address, rather than a virtual IP?

Are there any errors in /var/log/samba/log.smbd and/or
/var/log/ctdb/log.ctdb?

Regards,

Tim
--
Tim Serong <tserong at novell.com>
Senior Clustering Engineer, OPS Engineering, Novell Inc.