[Pacemaker] pacemaker installation on rehdat EL4

Philippe Carbonnier Philippe.Carbonnier at vif.fr
Wed Jun 8 08:03:05 EDT 2011

Hello,
I ran pacemaker/heartbeat on many redhat EL5 server, but I have a
customer with EL4, and when I try to install pacemaker/heartbeat on that
redhat EL4, it  fails because of rpm dependancy : libnssutil3.so is
needed for corosynclib-1.2.1-1.el4.i386.
Do you know how to get the prerequisite rpm (for libnssutil3.so for
example) ?
They should exist anywhere, and at least on the system which have built
corosynclib-1.2.1-1.el4.i386.rpm.
I have searched into EPEL, rpmfind, rpm.pbone.net but found nothing.
Sorry for my english...

Best regards,