[Pacemaker] Beginner Fencing Help

imnotpc imnotpc at rock3d.net
Fri Jun 3 12:31:25 EDT 2011

I have a working 3 node cluster with a couple of resources defined. If I
shutdown a node crm_mon shows the cluster correctly identifies the node, marks
it as offline, and moves any resources on it. The fencing resource (I've tried
both ssh and meatware) also sees it as down and marks it stopped. So far so
good. I was expecting a console warning or a shutdown attempt but nothing
happens. I checked the logs and can see that stonith sees the event but I
don't see any actions taken. "crm_verify -L" doesn't show any problems. What
else should I do to troubleshoot/configure this?

Thanks, Jeff