[Pacemaker] Upgrading from 1.0 to 1.1

Proskurin Kirill k.proskurin at corp.mail.ru
Wed Jul 27 03:02:43 EDT 2011

27.07.2011 5:56, Andrew Beekhof пишет:
> On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 5:40 PM, Proskurin Kirill
> <k.proskurin at corp.mail.ru>  wrote:
>> On 07/19/2011 03:22 AM, Andrew Beekhof wrote:

>>> Thats odd.  The only you changed was ver: 0 to ver: 1 ?
>>
>> Yes, only this. To make it more clear - I have 4 nodes with ver 0 and try to
>> add one with ver 1 and got this.
>>
>> Well I shutdown all nodes change all to 1 and star them up add all was ok.
>> Not a really good way to upgrade but I don`t have time.
>
> Do you still have the logs for the failure case?
> I'd really like to see them.

No I don`t. But some time ago I got same error on vise-versa situation -
then I try to add node with "ver: 0" to cluster there all nodes are "ver: 1"

Anyway my cluster are down now so I can do some test. I will sent logs
to maillist if I reproduce this situation again.

--
Best regards,
Proskurin Kirill