[Pacemaker] Problem when relating it to colocation under placement-strategy environment

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Thu Jul 14 00:21:41 EDT 2011

This loop looks wrong

+	    for(gIter2 = resource1->rsc_cons; gIter2 != NULL; gIter2 = gIter2->next) {

You're very dependant on the number and order of constraints because
of the way resource1_weight is being updated.
AFAICS, this only works if there is a single non INFINITY constraint.

I'll take a look at the before and after results tomorrow and see if
there might be a better way to achieve the same results.