[Pacemaker] LSB RA: unknown error

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Tue Jul 12 10:33:37 EDT 2011

On 2011-07-12T15:54:38, Nikita Michalko <michalko.system at a-i-p.com> wrote:

> rc=1.  lrmd/crmd shows immediately after failed start "unknown
> error" and attrd sets the fail-count  for this resource
> (ubis_alarmmelder_1) to  INFINITY.

That's the default behaviour "start-failure-is-fatal" is the option
you're looking for, if that was set to false, it'd retry several times
like for any other failure.

> What are the (typical) reasons or
> possibilities for such error? Where should I searching?

In the logs; why does the lsb script return "1" instead of 0? Does it
work when you run it manually?

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA, OPS Engineering, Novell, Inc.