[Pacemaker] About updated attribute value output in the DC node

Yoshihiko SATO satoyoshi at intellilink.co.jp
Mon Jul 4 06:05:02 EDT 2011

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your comment.

Do you mean that the output logic is branched by some conditions?
If my understanding is correct, What conditions should we judge?
"tag"(TYPE(reason)), "abort_text" or otherwise?

  - TYPE(reason) == "nvpair"
        Is it all right judging as attribute update?
  - abort_text == "Transient attribute: update"
        I am concerned about changing contents of strings.

Regards,
Yoshihiko SATO