[Pacemaker] Custom OCF Resource Agents

Sean.Feeney at sonydadc.com Sean.Feeney at sonydadc.com
Fri Jul 1 14:47:02 EDT 2011

Okay, my script is now passing the ocf-tester but it is exhibiting strange
behavior. It is based on:

#!/bin/sh
service=smbd
if ps ax | grep -v grep | grep ${service} > /dev/null
then
    echo "$service service running, everything is OK"
else
    echo "$service is not running"
fi

So in the monitor() method of my RA:

service=smbd
if ps ax | grep -v grep | grep ${service} > /dev/null
then
    return $OCF_SUCCESS
else
    return $OCF_NOT_RUNNING
fi

Whether the smbd service running or not, in the RA the first case is
always returned: "return $OCF_SUCCESS"

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Sean Feeney