[Pacemaker] Please teach it about handling of the unmanaged resource in environment setting placement-strategy.

Yuusuke IIDA iidayuus at intellilink.co.jp
Tue Jul 26 03:12:25 EDT 2011

Hi, Yan
Hi, Andrew

I used the function of placement-strategy and found movement to be worried about.

There is node "act3" which the resource that became the unmanaged state starts.

The resource that started then in node "act1" broke down and moved.

I hoped that this inoperative resource moved to node "sby1", but it was not
carried out.

Is the movement that a resource with other capacity moves in the node that the
resource of the unmanaged state meets capacity right as specifications?

I want you to revise it to decide placement in consideration of the capacity of
the unmanaged resource.

I attach crm_report when a problem happened.

Best Regards,
Yuusuke
METRO SYSTEMS CO., LTD

Yuusuke Iida