[Pacemaker] [RPMs] clusterlabs.org and epel-6 ?

Thomas Guthmann tguthmann at iseek.com.au
Mon Jul 11 21:57:45 EDT 2011

Hi,

On clusterlabs.org, there are 2 repositories epel-5 and epel-6. However
the epel-6 repository [1] is empty. Do you guys plan to use it or should
we build our own RPMs because it's never going to happen ?

I believe, like many, with (finally) Centos 6 out we would like to start
to upgrade our clusters to if possible corosync 1.3.x and Pacemaker 1.1.x

So, can you tell us if el6 RPMs are on the roadmap or not ? And if yes,
an approx. date when they could be released.

Cheers,
Thomas

[1] : http://www.clusterlabs.org/rpm/epel-6/x86_64/ (no i386 as well)