[Pacemaker] Making utilizations dynamic

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at clusterbau.com
Thu Jan 27 03:50:00 EST 2011

On Thursday 27 January 2011 09:37:25 Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 11:02 PM, Michael Schwartzkopff
>
> <misch at clusterbau.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I read about the utilization feature in beekhofs blog. Really nice. But
> > why do not take the next step and make the utilization in resources
> > dynamic since RAM or CPU usage will change with time.
>
> Complete lack of time :-)
> The idea is sound, we just don't have anyone to implement it.

(...)

Hi,

I did not ask for immediate implementation. ;-)
I just had this idea and thought it might be really cool. I asked on the list
if somebody sees any major obstacles preventing this feature from being
implemented.

Perhaps you can target this feature in version 1.3 or 1.5.

Greetings,

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
Guardinistr. 63