[Pacemaker] Oracle 10g Express edition OCF cluster script

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Tue Jan 18 15:28:23 EST 2011

On 01/18/2011 04:02 PM, Ladislav Jech wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it's already some time ago, when was asked to configure cluster for
> Oracle Database 10g Express Edition. The included scripts for oracle in
> repository didn't work well,

Interesting. I did the exact same thing a while ago, and found that the
existing oracle and oralsnr resource agents worked very well for me. We
actually made a webinar out of that setup; a recording is here:

http://www.linbit.com/en/education/on-demand-webinars/high-availability-for-oracle-databases/

What precisely prompted you to run off and write your own resource
agent, rather than fix the existing ones (if they need fixing)?

Cheers,
Florian