[Pacemaker] Speed up resource failover?

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed Jan 12 03:56:31 EST 2011

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 09:30:41AM +0100, Robert van Leeuwen wrote:
> [...]

There is the cluster option "batch-limit" (in the cib), see
"configuration explained".
and there is lrmd "max-children" (can be set in some /etc/defaults/ or
/etc/sysconfig file, should be set by the init script).
you can set it manually with lrmadmin -p max-children $some_number
That should help you a bit.
But don't overdo. Raise them slowly ;-)

--
: Lars Ellenberg