[Pacemaker] Best stonith method to avoid split brain on a drbd cluster

Devin Reade gdr at gno.org
Tue Jan 4 13:33:30 EST 2011

--On Monday, January 03, 2011 09:14:29 PM +0100 hannes at freygner.at wrote:

> As I have tested, its not a problem on the shutdown order. On a regular
> shutdown everything is working fine until I pull the power cable.

So just before pulling the power cable, the running node reports
itself as online with all resources migrated, and the other node as
offline?

> After losing the ilo communication the status of the online node changes
> "online UNCLEAN". The other node which is turned off and without any
> power gets "offline UNCLEAN".

Well, that's certainly not polite ...

Would you be able to post that portion of your config relating to
stonith, including constraints et al?  Feel free to scrub your
passwords and hostnames.

Devin