[Pacemaker] crm shell and collocating sets

Vadym Chepkov vchepkov at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 13:38:12 EST 2011

Hi,

It seems crm shell can't express sequential="true" in  collocating sets, which is strange, since, I assume, it's a default.

If you load an example using cibadmin from "Configuration explained"

Example 6.16. Using colocation sets to specify a common peer.
  <constraints>
    <rsc_colocation id="coloc-1" score="INFINITY" >
      <resource_set id="collocated-set-1" sequential="false">
        <resource_ref id="A"/>
        <resource_ref id="B"/>
        <resource_ref id="C"/>
      </resource_set>
      <resource_set id="collocated-set-2" sequential="true">
        <resource_ref id="D"/>
      </resource_set>
    </rsc_colocation>
  </constraints>

It will look like this in crm configure show output:

xml <rsc_colocation id="coloc-1" score="INFINITY"> \
	<resource_set id="collocated-set-1" sequential="false"> \
		<resource_ref id="A"/> \
		<resource_ref id="B"/> \
		<resource_ref id="C"/> \
	</resource_set> \
	<resource_set id="collocated-set-2" sequential="true"> \
		<resource_ref id="D"/> \
	</resource_set> \
</rsc_colocation>

Not exactly a "simplification"

Am I missing something? How one would express the same constraint using shell?

pacemaker 1.0.10

Thanks,
Vadym