[Pacemaker] crm configure load update

Vladislav Bogdanov bubble at hoster-ok.com
Tue Jan 18 08:35:15 EST 2011

Hi all,

It looks like configuration lines are pushed to running CIB line-by-line
during 'crm configure load update', rather then edit-all/commit.

I just observed this while pushing dozen of new primitives together with
colocation/order constraints - primitives tried to start (and failed) on
a node where constraints are not satisfied.

Dejan, you should know, is this true?

Is there any workaround (I primarily can not define primitives with
target-role="Stopped", because configuration could be just an update to
already-running resource)?

Best,
Vladislav