[Pacemaker] Colocation of multistate resource and group

Evgeniy Ivanov lolkaantimat at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 06:52:07 EST 2011

Hello,

I have a group Gr and multistate resource MasterRsc. I need MasterRsc
to be master on the node where Gr works.
In MasterRsc::start() I use crm_master to set higher value if Gr works
on this node and it works fine.
But I have a problem with failovers and colocation:

<rsc_colocation id="master_dummy-with-loggroup" rsc="MasterRsc"
rsc-role="Master" with-rsc="Gr" score="INFINITY"/>

I did failover of Gr and then added this colocation. What happened is
that Gr started failover to the node with MasterRsc:master, but not
MasterRsc:master to another group.
Is it expected (PM 1.0.3)? What's correct way to achieve this?

--
Evgeniy Ivanov