[Pacemaker] Speed up resource failover?

Patrick H. pacemaker at feystorm.net
Tue Jan 11 17:29:25 EST 2011

As it is right now, pacemaker seems to take a long time (in computer
terms) to fail over resources from one node to the other. Right now, I
have 477 IPaddr2 resources evenly distributed among 2 nodes. When I put
one node in standby, it takes approximately 5 minutes to move the half
of those from one node to the other. And before you ask, theyre because
of SSL http virtual hosting. I have no order rules, colocations or
anything on those resources, so it should be able migrate the entire
list simultaneously, but it seems to do them sequentially. Is there any
way to make it migrate the resources in parallel? Or at the very least
speed it up?

-Patrick