[Pacemaker] pacemaker support lampp

Dan Frincu dfrincu at streamwide.ro
Tue Jan 4 03:05:10 EST 2011

Hi,

jiaju liu wrote:

>     >Yes offcause.
>
>     >Php runs inside apache, so you make rules for mysql and apache.
>
>     >Best regards
>     >Allan Jacobsen
>
>     Thank you for your reply, I haven't found lampp resource agent, so
>     this means I must write a resource agent for lampp? would you
>     please tell me more about what I should do ? Thanks a lot
>

>     No, you need to read what i wrote, lampp is not one piece of
>     software, so you need to control apache and mysql.
>
>     There is a nice howto here:
>     http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/DRBD_MySQL_HowTo
>
>     HI
>     I do as the website write, however the resource could not start,
>     command
>     primitive drbd_mysql ocf:linbit:drbd \
>             params drbd_resource="r0" \
>             op monitor interval="15s"
>     primitive fs_mysql ocf:heartbeat:Filesystem \
>             params device="/dev/drbd/by-res/r0" directory="/service/"
>     fstype="ext3"
>     primitive ip_mysql ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 \
>             params ip="10.100.100.200" nic="eth0"
>     primitive mysqld lsb:mysql
>     primitive apache lsb:apache2
>
>     group mysql fs_mysql ip_mysql mysqld apache
>     ms ms_drbd_mysql drbd_mysql \
>             meta master-max="1" master-node-max="1" clone-max="2"
>     clone-node-max="1" notify="true"
>     colocation mysql_on_drbd inf: mysql ms_drbd_mysql:Master
>     order mysql_after_drbd inf: ms_drbd_mysql:promote mysql:start
>
>     is OK? my package is pacemaker-1.0.5-4.1 openais-0.80.5-15.1
>     xampp-linux-1.7.2.tar.gz. Have you try it before?  Thanks a lot

You do realize that the discussion about openais-0.80 not being
supported has been brought to your attention in previous threads several
months ago with the suggestion to upgrade to a newer version =>
http://clusterlabs.org/rpm/

Also the LSB init scripts (at least for MySQL) aren't working properly.
You should use the ocf:heartbeat:mysql and ocf:heartbeat:apache scripts
for controlling the resources. For apache, since xampp usually puts it's
files in /opt, you might have to change the paths in the apache
primitive to match the new location, if you're using the xampp
installation guide.

HTH,
Dan

Dan FRINCU