[Pacemaker] rsc_colocation version problem?

Stephan-Frank Henry Frank.Henry at gmx.net
Mon Feb 14 04:12:45 EST 2011

> On: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:52:57 +0100, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 6:02 PM, Stephan-Frank Henry
> > Hello again,
> >
> > on quick question.
> > In many examples I see rsc_colocation variants with keys 'rsc',
> 'with-rsc' and 'with-rsc-role'.
> >
> > Yet when I use them it get smacked by crm_verify:
> > cib.xml:102: element rsc_colocation: validity error : Element
> rsc_colocation does not carry attribute to
> > cib.xml:102: element rsc_colocation: validity error : Element
> rsc_colocation does not carry attribute from
> > cib.xml:102: element rsc_colocation: validity error : No declaration for
> attribute res of element rsc_colocation
> > cib.xml:102: element rsc_colocation: validity error : No declaration for
> attribute with-res of element rsc_colocation
> > cib.xml:102: element rsc_colocation: validity error : No declaration for
> attribute with-rsc-role of element rsc_colocation
> > crm_verify[11976]: 2011/02/10_17:19:31 ERROR: main: CIB did not pass
> DTD/schema validation
>
> What version of pacemaker and what value is set for the validate-with
> field?

No validation requirements were set in the cib.xml.
pacemaker : 1.0.9.1+hg15626-1~bpo50+1

Can you confirm that this should work with the given version?
I found those entries at multiple locations (also in a book) without any specific version info.
Although they did show up in the documentation for pacemaker 1.1.

I'm slightly confused now. :D

Thanks again

Frank
--
Schon gehört? GMX hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/toolbar