[Pacemaker] Pacemaker not failing over correctly (DRDB/Heartbeat/Pacemaker/Mysql) on Centos 5.5

Brian Cavanagh brian at designedtoscale.com
Fri Feb 4 12:50:44 EST 2011

No actually you were 100% correct. I had looked at the file in my browser
to make sure the link was correct, and it was.  But then I used wget to
get it cli to the file I needed.  Wget downloaded an html page of some
sort, not sure why.  I caught to that when someone thought it was a copy
and paste error, I decided to check to see if the script was indeed
correct.  It was.

Thanks for the help, it is greatly appreciated.