[Pacemaker] Cleanup on Master/Slave DRBD resource changes, the roles

Georgios Kasapoglou gkasap at intracom.gr
Tue Dec 20 03:30:56 EST 2011

Hi Andreas,
I've tried your proposal but unfortunately the behavior is the same.
However, this procedure was on a test environment with two
plain x86 servers, while I was waiting my x86_64 servers.
My final installation will be on x86_64, so I've received
the new servers a couple days ago, and repeated the whole
installation on my new environment. The steps were exactly
the same, I've cross checked all configurations and are
exactly the same. The only difference (apart from HW) is
that my test environment is with x86 SW, while the new one
is with x86_64 SW.
The outcome is that I'm not facing this problem anymore on
my new environment. More specific, I'm running "cleanup"
on Master resource of drbd_r0, the resource stops and starts
again but in role Master as it should be. I've tried this
a lot of times in order to be sure, and not even once have
the roles swapped.

For me, there is no issue anymore since the behavior is
"normal" on my target environment. But maybe some people
with x86 servers come across it.

Thanks again for your time and effort.

Best regards,
Georgios