[Pacemaker] CMAN - Pacemaker - Porftpd setup

Bensch, Kobus kobus.bensch at bauerservices.co.uk
Tue Dec 6 08:36:22 EST 2011

Hello everyone

I am new to clusters and have been playing with the above and I think I am nearly there. The one thing I am struggling with is an Active/Active Proftpd. I have tried various things and have read a lot of stuff on clusterlabs.org and various other wikis.

When I run crm_mon I get:

============
Last updated: Tue Dec  6 13:30:28 2011
Stack: cman
Current DC: rhel6-n2 - partition with quorum
Version: 1.1.5-5.el6-01e86afaaa6d4a8c4836f68df80ababd6ca3902f
2 Nodes configured, 2 expected votes
2 Resources configured.
============

Online: [ rhel6-n1 rhel6-n2 ]

 Clone Set: WebIP [ClusterIP] (unique)
     ClusterIP:0        (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2): Started rhel6-n2
     ClusterIP:1        (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2): Started rhel6-n2
 Clone Set: ActiveFTPSite [FTPSite]
     Started: [ rhel6-n2 ]
     Stopped: [ FTPSite:1 ]

I need both the IP and the FTP to be active at all times. Can this be achieved and it so how?

My crm config looks like this:
crm configure show
node rhel6-n1
node rhel6-n2
primitive ClusterIP ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 \
params ip="192.168.56.111" cidr_netmask="32" clusterip_hash="sourceip" \
op monitor interval="30s"
primitive FTPSite ocf:heartbeat:proftpd \
op monitor interval="1min"
clone ActiveFTPSite FTPSite \
meta target-role="Started"
clone WebIP ClusterIP \
meta globally-unique="true" clone-max="2" clone-node-max="2"
colocation ftpsite-with-webip inf: ActiveFTPSite WebIP
colocation website-with-ip inf: ActiveFTPSite WebIP
order apache-after-ip inf: WebIP ActiveFTPSite
order propftpd-after-webip inf: WebIP ActiveFTPSite
property $id="cib-bootstrap-options" \
dc-version="1.1.5-5.el6-01e86afaaa6d4a8c4836f68df80ababd6ca3902f" \
cluster-infrastructure="cman" \
expected-quorum-votes="2" \
stonith-enabled="false" \
no-quorum-policy="ignore" \
last-lrm-refresh="1323178161"
rsc_defaults $id="rsc-options" \
resource-stickiness="100"

ENV:
RHEL6.1
Proftpd 1.3.4
CMAN
Corosync
Pacemaker

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kobus

Bauer Corporate Services UK LP (BCS) is a division of the Bauer Media Group the
largest consumer publisher in the UK, and second largest commercial radio
broadcaster. BCS provides financial services and manages and develops IT systems
on which our UK publishing, broadcast, digital and partner businesses depend.

The information in this email is intended only for the addressee(s) named above.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. Bauer Corporate
Services do not warrant that any attachments are free from viruses or other
defects and accept no liability for any losses resulting from infected email
transmissions.

Please note that any views expressed in this email may be those of the
originator and do not necessarily reflect those of this organisation.

Bauer Corporate Services UK LP is registered in England; Registered address is
1 Lincoln Court, Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE1 2RF.

Registration number LP13195