[Pacemaker] Where to install applications

Charles DeVoe scarecrow_57 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 11:35:23 EST 2011

We are building a 4 node active/active cluster, which I believe is the same as High Performance.  The Cluster has a SAN formatted with GFS2.  The discussion is whether to install the applications on the shared drive and point each machine to that install point or install the applications locally.

I am looking for some insight into the preferred method and why.

"Thank you for your support" - Bartyles and James