[Pacemaker] Announce: Hawk 4.1 (Pacemaker GUI) packages for Debian Squeeze

Joerg Sauer lists_pacemaker at dizopsin.net
Sat Aug 20 21:14:45 EDT 2011

I just uploaded a new version that depends on and uses the Ruby libs that come
with Debian (instead of using "frozen" RubyGems). One of the main advantages
is easier/faster security updates for Rails and the other Ruby libs (through
their Debian packages).

This version should also install and run on Ubuntu 10.04 (only minimally
tested).

Download:
<http://download.dizopsin.net/hawk-package/>

github: