[Pacemaker] crm load replace issue

Dejan Muhamedagic dejanmm at fastmail.fm
Fri Aug 19 07:04:05 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 12:43:25PM -0500, Schaefer, Diane E wrote:
> Hi,
>   I have two sets of 2 node clusters, one set up for disaster recovery.  I am attempting to backup my cluster from the production system and load the definitions into the DR cluster.  The systems are named the same.  I am using heartbeat 3.0.4 and pacemaker 1.1.5.  When I run the crm configure load replace command I always get the following error:
>
> ERROR: 3bad7b25-d0e8-2f59-c2e3-648c57dfa5ed: invalid object id

This is a node uuid created by heartbeat and it's in the CIB as
id as well, but it doesn't conform to the XML ID specification.
BTW, does crm_verify complain? If not, then perhaps crm should
also be a bit more relaxed.

> For the most part the cluster defs seem to be replaced.
> Our ha.cf
> autojoin none
> use_logd false
> logfacility daemon
> debug 0
>
> # use the v2 cluster resource manager
> crm yes
>
> # the cluster communication happens via unicast on bond0 and broadcast on hb1
> compression bz2
> ucast bond0 <NODE1_MGT_IP>
> ucast bond0 <NODE2_MGT_IP>
> ucast hb1 <NODE1_HB1_IP>
> ucast hb1 <NODE2_HB1_IP>
>
> deadtime 60
> initdead 60
> keepalive 2
> uuidfrom nodename
>
> # these are the node names participating in the cluster
> # the names should match "uname -n" output on the system
> node <NODE1_HOSTNAME>
> node <NODE2_HOSTNAME>
>
> Is this an error that should be ignored or is there something else wrong?

Did you observe any other problems? If not, then you can ignore
it. It would be best if id attributes in node elements are
replaced by the uname.

Thanks,

Dejan