[Pacemaker] [semi-OT] Novell BugZilla / Xen migration fix

Daugherity, Andrew W adaugherity at tamu.edu
Mon Aug 29 13:34:16 EDT 2011

I see this in the slessp1-xen-201107 patch info:
    * bnc#704160 - crm resource migrate fails with xen machines

and can't help but wonder if this is related to what I encountered and fixed a different way (in the resource agent):
    http://www.mail-archive.com/pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org/msg09655.html

Unfortunately that bug is private.  I know some Novell/SUSE people read this list... can someone grant me read access to it, or send me its contents?

(BTW -- if anyone knows a better way to go about this, I'm all ears.  Opening a support request is obviously overkill, especially considering the hassle of having to pay for several up front.)

Thanks,

Andrew Daugherity
Systems Analyst
Division of Research, Texas A&M University
adaugherity at tamu.edu