[Pacemaker] group depending on clones restarting unnescessary

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at clusterbau.com
Fri Aug 26 14:24:10 EDT 2011

Hi,

I set up HA NFS Server according to the HOWTO from linbit. Basically it is a
clone of the NFS server and a clone of the root filesystem. A group of the
Filesystem, the exportfs and the ip address depends on a DRBD and the root-
exportfs clone.

See below for the configuration.

Lets say, the group run in node A and I put node B into standby everything
looks good. But when I set node B online again the NFS-group  restarts
although it runs on node A where which is not touched by the restart of the
second half of the clone.

Any explanation? I tried to set the clone interleave and non-globally-uniq,
but nothing helps.

Thanks for any hints.

--- config

primitive resDRBD ocf:pacemaker:Stateful
primitive resExportHome ocf:pacemaker:Dummy
primitive resExportRoot ocf:pacemaker:Dummy
primitive resFilesystem ocf:pacemaker:Dummy
primitive resIP ocf:pacemaker:Dummy
primitive resNFSServer ocf:pacemaker:Dummy
group groupNFS resFilesystem resExportHome resIP
ms msDRBD resDRBD
clone cloneExportRoot resExportRoot \
	meta interleave="true" globally-uniq="false"
clone cloneNFSServer resNFSServer \
	meta interleave="true" globally-uniq="false"
colocation col_NFS_DRBD inf: groupNFS:Started msDRBD:Master
colocation col_NFS_Root inf: groupNFS cloneExportRoot
order ord_DRBD_NFS inf: msDRBD:promote groupNFS:start
order ord_Root_NFS inf: cloneExportRoot groupNFS

---

system: fedora 15 with pacemaker 1.1.5

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff