[Pacemaker] Announce: Hawk 4.1 (Pacemaker GUI) packages for Debian Squeeze

Joerg Sauer lists_pacemaker at dizopsin.net
Fri Aug 19 11:42:34 EDT 2011

Hello,

I build a package for Debian Squeeze (amd64) containing the Hawk 4.1 web-based
GUI for Pacemaker.

I do not have much experience with building Debian packages, but as far as I
can tell the binary package behaves in a sane way and installs a working Hawk
on Squeeze. I have been using it on a two-node storage cluster for a few days
without issues.

Announcement and additional info:
<http://www.dizopsin.net/very-unofficial-debian-package-for-clusterlab>

Download:
<http://download.dizopsin.net/hawk-package>

Feedback, especially regarding errors and possible improvements, is highly
appreciated.

Best regards,
Joerg

--