[Pacemaker] Syntax highlighting in vim for crm configure edit

Trevor Hemsley themsley at voiceflex.com
Thu Aug 18 10:39:38 EDT 2011

Hi all

I have attached a first stab at a vim syntax highlighting file for 'crm
configure edit'

To activate this, I have added 'filetype plugin on' to my /root/.vimrc
then created /root/.vim/{ftdetect,ftplugin}/pcmk.vim

In /root/.vim/ftdetect/pcmk.vim I have the following content

au BufNewFile,BufRead /tmp/tmp* set filetype=pcmk

but there may be a better way to make this happen. /root/.vim/pcmk.vim
is the attached file.

Comments (not too nasty please!) welcome.

--
Voiceflex
Tel 0203 301 6000 | Fax 0203 310 6700

Information contained in this e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and is confidential. If you are not an addressee, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the firm at +44 (0) 20 3301 6000 or support at voiceflex.com.  Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Frontier Systems Ltd. Frontier Systems Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for this e-mail message due to the insecure nature of internet communications. Frontier Systems, 9 Warwick Street, London W1B 5LY Registered in England and Wales, No. 03544845