[Pacemaker] [pacemaker]Notification alerts when fail-over take place from one node to other node in cluster.

Vadym Chepkov vchepkov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 08:05:12 EDT 2011

You have to create MailTo resource for each resource or group you would like
to be notified, unfortunately.  You can also run crm_mon -1f¦grep -qi fail
from either cron or from snmp. It's not perfect, but better then nothing. I
also found check_crm script on nagios exchange, it's not ideal, but again,
since this functionality doesn't come with pacemaker yet, you would have to
invent your own wheel ;)

Cheers,
Vadym

http://developerbugs.linux-foundation.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Pacemaker