[Pacemaker] [pacemaker] need some help regarding network failure setup in pacemaker.

Rakesh K rakirocker4236 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 07:32:46 EDT 2011

Jelle de Jong <jelledejong at ...> writes:
Hi Jelle de Jong

> On 20-04-11 11:44, rakesh k wrote:
> > How can we detect network failure in pacemaker configuration.
>
> http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Pingd_with_resources_on_different_networks
> http://www.woodwose.net/thatremindsme/2011/04/the-pacemaker-ping-resource-agent/
> http://wiki.lustre.org/index.php/Using_Pacemaker_with_Lustre
>
> crm configure help location
> crm ra info ocf:ping
>
> That should give you a jup start.
>
> You may need to increase the corosync token.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Jelle de Jong

Thanks for the help

my question is

I had gone through the scripts, where i found in
ping_update method there is a variable called ACTIVE no.of nodes(host_list)
active based on this value, for our scenario, can we stop the
heartbeat/pacemaker process, when the host node cannot ping any other nodes in
the cluster frame work. provide me your suggestion so that it will help us in
our context.

Regards
Rakesh