[Pacemaker] [pacemaker][patch 3/4] Simple changes for "Pacemaker Explained", Chapter 6 CH_Constraints.xml

Tim Serong tserong at novell.com
Wed Apr 13 02:28:30 EDT 2011

On 4/12/2011 at 05:48 PM, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:
> Here's an example of the before and after. Thoughts?

Looks pretty good to me.  Certainly easier to understand what's
intended when reading the new version.

Is it worth allowing <colocation_set> and <ordering_set> to have an
optional role attribute, which would be inherited by all children?
Or is that just more confusing (too many options not always a good
thing).

Tim