[Pacemaker] operative tasks for a pacemaker cluster

mark - pacemaker list m+pacemaker at nerdish.us
Tue Apr 12 12:04:32 EDT 2011

Hello,

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 11:11 AM, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Klaus Darilion
> <klaus.mailinglists at pernau.at> wrote:
>>
>> Recently I got hit by running out of inodes due to too many files in
>> /var/lib/pengine.
>
> man pengine
>
> look for "-series-max"

There is no pengine man page in the packages (pacemaker, heartbeat, or
corosync) from the EPEL repo, nor online with the other online
manpages at clusterlabs.  Am I missing it someplace?  I want to read
about this as I have just under 7000 files in /var/lib/pengine on a
node that has 7 days of uptime.  Will this grow unchecked, or do older
files eventually get cleaned up?

Regards,
Mark