[Pacemaker] Ordering Sets of Resources within Groups

Ulf mopp at gmx.net
Tue Apr 12 05:31:05 EDT 2011

Hi Andrew,

>> Is there a difference between? Or is in both cases the score 0?
>> order start-order 0: ( A B ) C D ( E F )
>> and
>> order start-order : ( A B ) C D ( E F )

>Even if the latter was legal syntax, which I'm pretty sure its
>shouldn't be, it would be equivalent to the first form
Both syntax work with pacemaker-1.1.5, so someone might "fix" this.

> Look up the meaning of score=0 for ordering constraints.
I tried the following, but none of them triggered the other resources after starting start_trigger:
order start-order1 inf: start_trigger ( A B ) C D ( E F )
order start-order1 -inf: start_trigger ( A B ) C D ( E F )
order start-order1 +inf: start_trigger ( A B ) C D ( E F )

Would you be so kind to give me the final hint? I think I did it the same way as mentioned in the documentation "Example 6.12", but it seems not to work for me.

Cheers,
Ulf