[Pacemaker] Ordering Sets of Resources within Groups

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Mon Apr 11 12:10:52 EDT 2011

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 2:52 PM, Ulf <mopp at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I read the documentation http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1/html-single/Pacemaker_Explained/index.html#s-resource-sets-ordering and like to something like it is mentioned in "Example 6.12".
>
> As crm command it should be something like this:
> order start-order 0: ( A B ) C D ( E F )
> In this example score 0 is set, but I want to set "no score", how to do it?

Your question doesn't make sense.  There is always a score, whether
you supply one or not.

> Here comes my real question.
> How can I start the whole "start-order" process with one click. I want to have something like a "group" but within start rules in the group. But I wasn't able to apply these "order constraints" within a group.

Groups already have an implied start order.
If you mean "within a set", then you'll need   X ( A B ) C D ( E F )
Starting X will then allow everything else to start assuming i recall
the shell syntax correctly.