[Pacemaker] Clone resource dependency issue - undesired restart of dependent resources

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Mon Apr 11 04:54:03 EDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Christoph Bartoschek
<ponto at pontohonk.de> wrote:
> Christoph Bartoschek wrote:
>
>> Andrew Beekhof wrote:

>>> crm_report -h should contain sufficient information
>>
>> I hope the resulting file is ok. I called crm_report this way:
>>
>> crm_report  -f "2011-04-04 12:15:00" \
>>             -t "2011-04-04 12:18:00" \
>>             -n "laplace ries"
>>

> Is the report enough or is more information needed?

Should be enough.
I just checked the latest 1.1 code and the clones are no longer restarted.

For the rest, you can get the result you want by using 0 for the score
in your ordering constraints.
The current behavior is a bug, the services should only restart if the
clone instance on the same node restarts.

Question though, do the nfs clients need to restart if the server
component does?