[Pacemaker] Remote monitor ?

Carlos G Mendioroz tron at huapi.ba.ar
Wed Apr 6 06:01:44 EDT 2011

I was thinking more like the ping resource, where you get "collective"
knowledge and use it. I may think the service is ok, but it may be
easier for other node to check.
Thinking of an active-standby arrangement, the standby could verify
with an ad-hoc client that the service (resource) is indeed working
fine. The idea works well in a number of network protocols.
-Carlos

Michael Schwartzkopff @ 06/04/2011 03:57 -0300 dixit:

Carlos G Mendioroz  <tron at huapi.ba.ar>  LW7 EQI  Argentina