[Pacemaker] [pacemaker]Notification alerts when fail-over take place from one node to other node in cluster.

rakesh k rakirocker4236 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 09:00:29 EDT 2011

Hello Every body

We had configured HA/pacemaker,even we can migrate the resources between the
nodes in a cluster frame work, when there is a failure occurs for certain
process,

My concerns here at any given point of time in cluster frame work, when a
resources/processes configured in HA fails it will be migrating to other
available node in cluster,how can we configure HA such that
alerts/notification
to a particular email, saying that the resource has been migrated.
Upon failure condition, is there any way in the heartbeat /pacemaker or can
any
one provide suggestion how can we start up/implement such scenario..

Regards
rakesh