[Pacemaker] Following the clusters from scratch v2 document, and coming up with weird (erroneous?) errors...

Colin Hines colinhines at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 17:48:06 EDT 2011

I've recently followed the clusters from scratch v2 document for RHEL and
although my cluster works and fails over correctly using corosync, I have
the following error message coming up in my logs consistently, twice a
minute:

Apr  7 17:44:41 cvt-db-005 cl_status: [5901]: ERROR: Cannot signon with
heartbeat
Apr  7 17:44:41 cvt-db-005 cl_status: [5901]: ERROR: REASON: hb_api_signon:
Can't initiate connection  to heartbeat

I can send my configs, but they're pretty vanilla, has anyone seen anything
like this before.   I did have a heartbeat installation on this host before
I followed the CFSv2 document, but heartbeat is stopped and I've verified
that cl_status doesn't output those errors if I stop corosync.