[Pacemaker] double stonith device

Christian Zoffoli czoffoli at xmerlin.org
Mon Apr 4 07:08:12 EDT 2011

Hi to all,
I've a cluster with IPMI enabled servers and dual switch rack PDU APC
AP7953, each server has 1 PSU connected to APC1 and 1 PSU connected to APC2.

I want to add stonith to my cluster configuration ...mainly corosync +
clvm + ocfs2 ...so what's the best way ...in your opinion?

1- IPMI stonith
or
2- APC stonith ...but I've a little problem that I cannot figure how to
archive ...I need to launch the same stonith command on 2 PDUs to
poweroff a server ...and I don't know how to do it without writing a new
stonith module.

Thank you

Christian