[Pacemaker] crm resource restart doesn't restart the correct resource

Uwe Grawert grawert at b1-systems.de
Fri Nov 26 04:43:07 EST 2010

Zitat von Dejan Muhamedagic <dejanmm at fastmail.fm>:
> crm resource restart is broken. It just won't work for groups.
> The restart is actually a stop followed by start. The start
> precludes the stop of all but the first resource. It will have to
> be synchronous, that is to wait for all resources to stop first,
> then to start them. We'll fix it, just didn't get around yet to
> do that.

Is that also true for clones? I encounter a problem when setting up a
group and putting that group into a clone. Until creation of the group
everything runs fine. But when creating the clone I get an orphan of
the first primitive in the group and the whole group does not run up.
This is happening, because, when the clone is created, pacemaker stops
the primitive but does not wait for the stop action to return, and
just starts the primitive over. And that off course causes problems.